Monday 22 December 2008

Whoopdi F***ing Doo

I'm not actually annoyed I just felt like putting that.

This evening I had a fairly average, but funny, christmas concert with JOY (the orchestra i play with). They seem to be the same every year. It was good fun though, even the incredibly obvious wrong note I played :p, somehow I got away with it!

I realised that I haven't actually done any revision yet this holiday, probably not a good plan since I have 5 modules in January but oh well... I'll start tomorrow... Honest! Also haven't touched either my clarinet or my saxophone (except for at JOY) in about 2 weeks or summit... oops.

So far these have been rather unproductive, but fun, holidays. Unfortunately that may have to change :(. But in the meantime I dont care.

No comments:

Post a Comment