Thursday 18 December 2008

Weird Things...

I forgot to mention this morning that I'd missed the bus for the first time since I started college... It was gonna happen eventually. I saw it drive past as I was walking down the road towards it and begain leggin it to try and catch it but I was never gonna catch it. Fortunately my dad was drivin past so I got a lift to the Bus Station in Ormskirk and got on the bus there so all was well.

I only had and hour and a half of lessons today, most of which was physics since we got let out of Biology an hour early, which was quite cool I have to say... Got even less tomorrow, especially since I'm not plannin to go to the one lesson I do have :).

I got quite annoyed today as someone blocked my phone cos I was ignorin them... I tell you I wasn't exactly pleased with that but its alright cos she let me use her phone to call Blyk and get the code to unlock it.

Its a week before christmas and I finally started my shopping :). I'ld already bought some stuff on the internet but I don't think I'ld been in a shop this month before today which is quite odd.

Sorry about the kinda borin blog I think the tiredness from the not going to bed before midnight from the last week is beginning to set in. So I'm gonna end on a positive:

One Week till Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment