Sunday 18 March 2012

Going home, again

It's five am and I've barely started packing. It seems its always times like these I blog.

I'm still with stunning, smart girl from the blog five months ago and things seem to be going well.
There's a slight issue with her not trusting or believing her feelings, also things have gone fast, but I'm not too worried about either of these things.
She's incredible. She's smart, patient, caring; she'll listen to me even when I won't listen to her. Waking up to her in the morning has become a regular highlight that always brightens my day, oh and the sex is incredible. I love her.

It'll be getting light soon, I've got the curtains open so I can see the dawn, and the birds are singing already.

Work at Cambridge is going well, plenty of it as always. It's still possible that I'll get the 1st I was determined to get this year. I guess its all up to me still and how hard I work for the next couple of months. Right now I'm just looking forward to a day or two off at home and some good old home cooked food.

There's activity stirring on the other side of Cripps, someone else is up early. Time to get back to packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment