Saturday 13 December 2008

Moods and food

Well it sorted itself all our in the end
I had a feast: 133 square inches of soft dough covered in rich tomato sauce layered with mozarella cheese fresh from Italy topped off with juicy chunks of pineapple and succulent strips of chicken.
Ok it was a chicken and pineapple pizza but it was a good one, and good food can make all the difference.
In a better mood I text a few of my friends (five to be precise) and invite them over, it may not be an ideal Friday night but its better than nothing. 3 of them reply yes, 1 is busy and 1 just doesn't reply, I'll find out whats happened to him sometime.
But in the meantime my Friday night looks less gloomy.

I decide this is the time to appologize, so I send a text with suitable words of appology, and after a short period of confusion (8 hours) its all ok and looking back on it almost humorous.

So that was it, my friends came over we had a laugh, they left around 12, so I was left to chill out on here. Always good to relax.

So that was my evening and after 2 hours of msn, Judge Dread and music its probably about time I went to sleep. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment