Wednesday 31 December 2008

Okay then

I'm confused but glad.
First of all I should explain a few things, well one thing really. Monday evening I broke up with Hannah, I'd decided we were too different and wanted different things. She took it a lot worse than I expected.

Today Hannah asked me to go for a walk with her so we could talk, I agreed knowing I kinda had to if I wanted to stay mates with her. It was absolutely freezing which was a bit annoying and at first things were a bit awkward as I'ld expected to be honest. But then at some point while we were walking along something changed. Things weren't awkward anymore, they seemed to be just like they were before we were going out, apart from the odd, cold joke aimed in my direction but I deserve that.

So thats why I'm glad, I've got one on my best mates back, confused as to what changed in her thinking between Monday and today, but mainly glad.

1 comment: