Wednesday 24 December 2008

2 hours til christmas

Its finally here... almost.

I've had a good, if kinda strange, day. It was my mate's birthday and knowing her it was always gonna be slighty weird yet wonderful.

Spent most the day at her house, me with 4 girls, it's weird I kinda like being the only lad sometimes, at other times its just fricken annoying tho. Anyway it was good fun, we played guitar hero, pool, twister and spoons. Spoons ended kinda badly though :-S. And well then it was kinda weird being the only lad but thats someone elses story.

I've kinda been up and down the last few days, more so than usual (and only inside my head not on the outside, I think), but all is good now... I mean its christmas (almost) how could it not be good? (rhetorical for the people thinking of depressing answers right now)

So yeah the next few days should be good, and interesting, until I go back to college. I'm sure everything will settle back into its normal, rather boring, routine then. I guess I should only have a couple of weeks of excitement at a time :P

1 comment:

  1. Merry christmas dear!
    and no, I will not give that up.
    (=
    xx

    ReplyDelete