Tuesday 30 December 2008

I'll be glad when its over

Theres nothing to write. I got nothing to say.

Things did change, rapidly. I ate, I put an extra hoodie on, time passed, and goodness did the happiness disappear. Sometimes I just wish that things mattered less, that I could get another chance but I can't. This is heavy, read the Unbearable Lightness of Being and you'll know what I mean.

So in the meantime I'm going to be philosophical. Weight was seen as negative, Lightness as positive. Maybe I should just not care it would make life so much easier. But I do, and I'm glad I do, but it makes things so much more difficult.

1 comment:

  1. hug.
    im sorry.

    if you ever do wan2 tlk bout stuff...i no u don't atm..but still...

    i am here for you.

    hug.
    x

    ReplyDelete