Sunday 4 January 2009

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday but...

I got beaten at Wii boxing by my little cousin, Abigail. (I saw little she's only a year younger than me and it was her Wii but still beaten by a girl!!!) So yeah I had curled up in a corner to cry instead of coming on here.

That may not be the real reason I didnt blog but its more interesting than it was late by the time we got home and my mum wouldn't let me use the laptop.


But yeah yesterday was certainly the most interesting day so far this year, thats not saying much mind you. I climbed Arthur's seat, and saw an amazing view over Edinburgh then we went and had an all you can eat Chinese buffet and I ate 7 courses, not a lot I know but more than enough to get my money's worth.

Afterwards we went back to my cousins house and had hours of fun playing on the Wii :), I kicked ass at snowboarding and it was hilarious watching my cousin "hula-hooping", I was gutted when we had to leave.

In the car on the way home my mind just kinda went crazy. I'ld finished reading my book (Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer, great book, loved it) so I was listening to my iPod and trying to get to sleep, never gonna happen I don't often sleep unless I'm in bed, and I started thinking about things.

But instead of it being the usual thoughts about what I'm gonna do in the near future (thought about that a lot recently it got sort of repetative) I was just thinking about random things. And yeah it was kind of crazy. Then I started thinking about what I was gonna put in my blog, then thinking about writing about how I was thinking what I was going to write. It got very very confusing but anyway. That was my day.

2 comments:

  1. I think about how and what I'm going to put into my blog all the time. It actually consumes my mind, hahaha. but it helps me deal with things that aren't nice and most of the time I don't blog about those but it still helps. win (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..sounds crazy fun :). btw..tell maura i like her blogs..they're interesting. (ild tell her myself..but dnt want her to think im some wierd freak..i can hear yr thorts robbie..SHHH lol) x

    ReplyDelete