Wednesday 14 January 2009

:(

Today kinda sucked.

Well it didn't really most the day was good, fantastic even, but then my biology exam arrived.
Now most the time exams don't bother me that much, and when I say that much I mean at all.
But today, I don't know what happened, I opened the paper and it was just infuriating. I knew the answers I just couldn't think of them at the time. It wasn't nerves or anything I just forgot.

You're probably sat there thinking sheesh moaning about exams how unoriginal but this kind of stuff just doesn't happen to me. Exams are my thing! Anyway, it's over, it's done with, I don't have to worry about it for 2 more months. Doesn't stop me being annoyed though.

Anyway, in other news, my sister's boyfriend has just gone back to Ireland after spending a week staying with us and my sister is off to Peru on Monday. With my bro back at Uni it's going to be strange being the only child again, this time for 3 months instead of 1, but the advantage is I get my new computer and the xbox all to myself :P. Hockey season resumes this Saturday, I'm playin 2nds :D. Should be good fun.

I wanna put something sooo much more interesting up here, but I think its gonna have to wait... maybe at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment