Thursday 15 January 2009

I’ve had such a good day :D

Yesterday’s Biology disaster already seems like a distant memory.

It was just one of those days where everything seemed to run smoothly and anything that didn’t just seemed so manageable.

First of all my lessons today just didn’t seem to exist. Both physics and biology were experiments which makes the lessons go so much quicker :). Add in a half chemistry lesson and a free and its a good day of lessons.

Secondly I got thanked even though I didn’t do anything, which is always good, and well other stuff that’s not going up here… yet.

Thirdly (and finally) my room is finally starting to change :D. After months years of asking to get it redone its finally happening:

Image of ex-cupboard

Image of Angellic glow from new lights

I’m actually getting quite excited about it now… its gonna look awesome.

There’s probably other things that helped my day be so awesome but they’re the biggies well the biggies that I can put on here

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, nice captions ON the photographs! smoothly done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. :) / :(
    meh. u may get tht..(hope u do..)

    ReplyDelete