Wednesday 11 March 2009

Victory!

I finally completed Medieval 2: Total War, a computer game that I've been playing for a considerable amount of time since Christmas. It feels good but now I need some new obsession to waste away the excess hours I have in my day to day life.

I've considered a few things: playing Halo 3 or Call of Duty on xbox live; watching some films that I've had lying around for ages; trying to become dedicated to revision; learning a new language; or even practicing my clarinet the amount I should. I'll just have to wait and see where my time disappears to over the next few weeks.

While on the topic of victory I thought I'd mention that Man Utd, my football team of choice, are 2-0 up against Inter. Punches the air.

Anyway, back to me. Oh crap, just remembered I have my AS modules results tomorrow. That's going to be fun. I'm not worried about what I'm going to get too much, I'll only be bothered once I get them, but tomorrow is going to be a drag. Results days are nasty. Some people are literally bouncing with excitement while others are practically crying. It's always an awkward mix, and it's probably going to be even worse being stuck in college. Oh well it only happens a couple of times a year, thank goodness.

So I probably should be off for a good night's sleep now. So nanite and I'll be blogging again soon, :)

3 comments:

  1. you're such a geek.
    punches the air?
    =P
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to counter the nerdiness with some sporting reference :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you do? (results)? x

    ReplyDelete