Monday 9 March 2009

Blinking in the morning sun

I woke up before six this morning, I wasn't impressed.
I'd also clearly been having quite a nice dream since I woke up kissing my pillow. (Maybe I shouldn't have told the whole world that... well the 2 and a half dust mites that read my blog, but oh well I'm sure they'll find it amusing)

After that I wasn't in the best of moods when it finally came to getting out of bed at 10 past 7. It took me a while to decide whether college was worth going to today, going won a narrow victory eventually, and I'm glad it did.

My day could only get better and it did. Lessons ran smoothly and didn't drag as much as I'd expected, plus Maura got her afternoon lesson cancelled on my free afternoon, which was an unexpected bonus.

However that meant I didn't get done my usual hour's worth of work done, so I must go do that now :(. I'll be back!

I thought I'd just add:
Apparently Guinea Pig tastes like fish. *shrugs*

2 comments: