Monday 2 February 2009

Well…

I had an amazing weekend:

Friday night I watched some strangers steal a pint of my girlfriends blood but they gave us tea afterwards so that’s ok. Then we (me and Maura… not the the strangers) went out for a meal afterwards. All in all a very good evening.

Then Saturday me and my mates from college went to the Trafford Centre for Becky’s birthday. After an hour or so of shopping and such like, we went to play 2 games of Laserquest.

The first game we were mixed into 2 teams with some random kids and it was fun, although I was on the losing side, but the second game was just hilarious. All of us lot (16 and 17 year olds) got put on one team against a bunch of little kids (7 and 8 year olds I guess). Whoever decided to do that was being very mean on the kids.
At the start most of my team were stood on the upper floor sniping the kids from above, while I ran around shooting them all in the back as they searched hopelessly for where we all were.
Eventually they found us and after the guy who worked there (nicknamed hero) joined in to even the odds it was a closer game. I still kicked ass though :P.

After that we went and ate some good old junk food in the food court, before heading home. I got a lift with Becky’s parents as far as Jess’ house in Mawdesley, where I had arranged for my parents to pick me up. I started wondering after being sat at Jess’ house for near enough an hour where my lift home had got to.

It turned out that my Dad had the wrong house name (it appears that in Mawdesley house numbers haven’t been invented yet) and so had spent close enough to half an hour driving up and down this road, knocking on random doors, and asking if I was there. Whoops.
But eventually he found me and I got home highly amused.

Sunday, I had a good lazy day. I did at talk at Revive in the morning, which didn’t seem to go too badly, and then just sat around all afternoon and did nothing.

And Today:

It Snowed!!!!

It was awesome. I ended up only having one lesson thanks to teachers not being in and instead of lessons I got to push Kirsty, Mike and Steph into the snow. I ended up a bit wet and cold but it was great fun!

1 comment:

  1. woop. we had loads of snow too. altho unlike u lot, we ddnt skive skl..cos most of our teachers came in! altho it annoyed me at first..was rly fun cos no games..n so a massive team of us made an AMAZING snow family :). was soo much fun. n rly summarised wot boardin skl is like rly :) nowhere else wld u get tht kinda teamwork :D neway..cum on msn smtime n il show u sm pics :)

    p.s....you still owe me a fone call...

    ReplyDelete