Monday 27 April 2009

It's been one of those days

I woke up this morning, that was my first mistake. I don't know where the weekend disappeared to, it took me a few moments to work out that it was Monday and another couple of moments to realise how crap that fact was. But I dutifully rolled out of bed and opened my curtain so I could see the glorious sunshine that we had been having ever since I got back from Peru. It had disappeared, the sky was as grey as an elephant's backside and the typical British drizzle had returned.

It was one of those mornings when I should have rushed through everything to get out the door as quick as possible, but couldn't be bothered, so ended up running for the bus through the rain. I made it, just.

The bus journey took forever, yet we still managed to get in ridiculously early. Both Biology and Physics dragged but fortunately I got sent out of maths for being a genius, whoop :). Other than that its been a long and tiring day. I'm not even looking forward to going home thanks to the huge pile of homework I couldn't be bothered doing at the weekend.

On the bright side the sun is starting to shine, and tomorrow's new day, I just wish it would be here already.

No comments:

Post a Comment